[Snort-devel] Core dumps in most recent snort cvs

Sat Jan 4 07:51:02 EST 2003

I tested out the latest CVS version (build 45) on one of our dev boxen
and was experiencing seemingly random core dumps.  I'm curious if anyone
else has had this experience..

As a point of reference, we are running a version of 2 (build 28), in
development, that has been very stable. Running on solaris 8.

I suppose a quick browse of the cvs changes since build 28 might turn up
something... Though I also imagine that it's quite a bit of code (17
changes?).

I'll submit some info from the core files in a bit.