[Snort-devel] pcap_loop error.

Peter Silberman peterjsilberman at ...398...
Tue Dec 30 20:18:14 EST 2003

Hi, I've been developing my own plugin for a while.
However after fixing bugs in my code I keep running
into the:
pcap_loop: read error: PacketReceivePacket failed
Run time for packet processing was 23.804000 seconds

This mesage occurs when i do CTRL+C, I have a Snort
function that is called on CleanExit could that be the
problem? I m trying to ascertain if it is a problem
with my code or with libpcap.
Thanks