[Snort-devel] snort 2.1.0 compile problem... mor einfo

Frank Knobbe frank at ...2134...
Mon Dec 29 10:23:01 EST 2003

On Sun, 2003-12-28 at 22:18, Frank Knobbe wrote:
> Aha.... I just checked out HEAD, and it seems to compile without those
> errors. Seems that the SNORT_2_1 tag points to bad versions :)
> I'll run a complete build on 2.1-HEAD and let you know if there are
> more
> issues. But there is still the problem with SNORT_2_0 (which may not
> be
> a high priority anymore).

Just as a follow up: I successfully compiled all defined build targets
of Snort 2.1.0 checked out with HEAD. I haven't looked at 2.0.6 yet, but
my guess is that the tags for SNORT_2_1 and SNORT_2_0 in CVS point to
stale sources.

Later,
Frank