[Snort-devel] Re: [Snort-users] snort 2.1.0 compile issues

Henk Wevers henk at ...1405...
Sat Dec 20 14:14:02 EST 2003

The patch is included in the FreeBSD ports collection, thanks to the
maintainer ports at ...151...(the read this list to?)
Compiling snort works like a charm with FreeBSD 4.x, On FreeBSD 5.2RC1
snort compiles whithout issues.

FreeBSD 4.x users please update your ports with cvsup.

Is it possible to build snort with gcc -static, i think i need this
option in the near feature.

Henk