[Snort-devel] Bug in ByteTest() function / byte_test keyword on little endian systems?

Chris Green cmg at ...402...
Fri Apr 25 09:48:18 EDT 2003

"Jason V. Miller" <jmiller at ...417...> writes:

> Also, going from memory, I'm pretty sure that the same bug exists in the code
> for 4-byte conversions. Hrm. Actually, looking at the code (unless I've screwed
> my local copy), it looks to be as though the bug for 4-byte conversions is
> present for big endian systems only.

It now uses all the same code for both cases.  I did run a test driver
on the old mac and i'm pretty confident it's good for all arch's.

Build 76
--
Chris Green <cmg at ...402...>
A watched process never cores.