[Snort-devel] Crude port of SNMP for Win32 available

Glenn Mansfield Keeni glenn at ...1085...
Wed Apr 23 03:45:49 EDT 2003

Hi,
  This is great. I am very much interested in this. And if there is a URL
and if you do not have any objections, I would add a link to it from our
snort-snmp page [http://www.cysol.co.jp/contrib/snortsnmp/index.html]
  I have received several queries about snort-snmp on windows ....

   Cheers

   Glenn