[Snort-devel] Re: [Snort-users] SNMP plugin removed from Snort + stream4 patch for 1.9.1

Roman Danyliw roman at ...49...
Sun Apr 20 08:57:07 EDT 2003

A complete rewrite of the XML plugin is currently being implemented; the
database plugin follows for v2.0.  This will also include plugins for barnyard.

Roman