[Snort-devel] Chinese version Installation guide for snort,mysql,acid and redhat8.0

sam hsu shsu at ...1929...
Thu Apr 17 19:06:04 EDT 2003

Hi All,
   I have translated the quick installation guide from Chinese
Simplified version into Chinese Traditional version.
It is embedded in the attached file.

Best Regards,
YungSheng Hsu
--
YungSheng Hsu
_strrev("wt.ude.utcn.mc.mta at ...1930...");

--
Sam Hsu
_strrev("wt.moc.ketyard at ...1931...");