[Snort-devel] Snort+FreeBSD Killed

Scott M. Algatt salgatt at ...1895...
Thu Apr 17 07:26:58 EDT 2003

Sorry to be getting back to you so late.  I fell on the lazy side of "if
it ain't broke don't fix it".  Now that I kind of have to run 2.0 release
I put it on.  Same result until I added the config lowmem.  I will let you
know if there are anymore problems.  Thanks again!

Regards,

Scott M. Algatt

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.