[Snort-devel] where and what name they are???

zhangqs zqs at ...1904...
Wed Apr 2 06:36:32 EST 2003

hello everyone:
             Now I am reading Snort 1.9.0 source code,I meet some barriers in it, I can't find function pointer OptTestFunc's implementation,I just found function pointer RuleHeadFunc's implementation where they are in /src/detect.c which may detect rule first part,but I also want to know rule opt part how it is implemented ? So ,who can tell me where they are or what name they are?
            thank you
                                       zhang qing sheng
                                                    04/2/03