[Snort-devel] O Snort development gurus!

Yas syabbast at ...398...
Sun Sep 29 19:13:04 EDT 2002

Hello,

Heh! Here is an over simplistic awkward question. I am
under a situation where I need to ask: what would be a
snort programming problem that will be enough for a
master's project and doable in two months for an above
average but not top notch C programmer.

I was thinking about doing the "AND" as a rule type;
but that requires changing the parsing the rules for
rtn and then for parsing the packets. I got lost
somewhere in there. (played around with snort-1.8.3
code for that).
have already looked into freshmeat.net to get an idea,
couldnt.

- Lost in Snort