[Snort-devel] [ snort-Bugs-580810 ] XML output disabled in 1.8.7

noreply at ...12... noreply at ...12...
Wed Sep 25 12:23:17 EDT 2002

Bugs item #580810, was opened at 2002-07-12 17:56
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=103357&aid=580810&group_id=3357

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
It looks like XML logging has been disabled in
spo_xml.c in 1.8.7. A diff against 1.8.6 shows that a few
lines have been commented out. Logging to XML results
in an empty XML output file.