[Snort-devel] [ snort-Support Requests-611716 ] MS Proxy - ssp4 TTL Evasion alerts

noreply at ...12... noreply at ...12...
Wed Sep 25 12:23:08 EDT 2002

Support Requests item #611716, was opened at 2002-09-19 13:41
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=203357&aid=611716&group_id=3357

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
All traffic being sent to my Microsoft Proxy Server Clusters (MS Proxy 2, Windows 2000 Server, Network
Load Balancing) is being tagged for TTL Evasion Alerts. The no alerts switch on the reassembler did not
affect this, I had to turn off ssp4 as it was generating thousands of alerts per minute. Is there any way to
work around this?