[Snort-devel] Snort 1.9 cvs-head on Windows -- threshold.c and error in it

Frank Knobbe fknobbe at ...337...
Fri Sep 20 21:29:03 EDT 2002

On Fri, 2002-09-20 at 17:33, Frank Knobbe wrote:
> does anyone know if the current cvs-head of 1.9 is compilable under
> Windows? It compiles fine under Linux, but I'm having problems under
> Windows.

Never mind... it appears that threshold.c was not included in the
Project file. Also, at least as of 7pm this evening, threshold.c
includes strings.h which doesn't exist (at least not on Win32. I changed
it to string.h and it compiled and linked fine).

Regards,
Frank