[Snort-devel] RE: [Snort-users] Log to remote syslog server and MySql Database

Frank Knobbe fknobbe at ...337...
Fri Sep 13 13:51:09 EDT 2002

*sigh*.... that issue again.

I'd like to make a motion to change the Snort Win32 section in snort.c
so that -s does not override the conf file (Win32 only). Otherwise we'll
continue to see requests for Win32 recompiles for this matter.

Anyone for that change?

Frank