[Snort-devel] Idea for http response code as flag.

Chris Green cmg at ...835...
Wed Oct 30 06:52:03 EST 2002

"Kreimendahl, Chad J" <Chad.Kreimendahl at ...1167...> writes:

> <This might actually get read if I send it with a subject line.>

Please use only one list.  People that want both sets of info can
subscribe to both or all. :)

> A group of us that use and monitor snort related stuff meets every so
> often to talk about 'stuff'... And though I think I've heard this
> before, I can't seem to find it. So here it is:

Yeah, it;s been talked about lots of time in various ways.  It's a
personal wishlist item for a long time but before tossing about
syntax, a new parser has to be available to use.

It'll be there someday :^)
--
Chris Green  <cmg at ...402...>
A good pun is its own reword.