[Snort-devel] bugs in 1.9.0

Steve Pearson Steve at ...1651...
Fri Oct 25 11:42:03 EDT 2002

Thomas,

I got the same thing with the win32 port. (v1.9.0 schema 106) I modified
the table schema to allow for NULLs in that field, and it allowed the
INSERT statement to the sensor table.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: snort-devel-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-devel-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Thomas
Kotzian
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 11:20 AM
To: snort-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-devel] bugs in 1.9.0

The file snml.dtd is not in CVS or in a distribution package included -
but it is mentioned in contrib/README.

now the bigger problem:

When i recreate the database from scratch with schema v106 (postgresql)
the column last_cid is added to table sensors. BUT when i start snort
with an empty database the database plugin wants to insert a sensor
into the sensor table without setting last_cid. BUT last_cid is defined
as NOT NULL. Has nobody seen the problem???

Thanks,
--
thomas kotzian, thomas.kotzian at ...1649...