[Snort-devel] Fwd: [Snort-users] SnortSnarf version 021024.1 available

James Hoagland hoagland at ...60...
Thu Oct 24 15:15:02 EDT 2002

Hello,

Is the 'contrib' directory of the snort cvs being kept up to date?

Can I request that the tarballs of the latest SnortSnarf and the
latest Spade be included there?  Here is the download points:

   http://www.silicondefense.com/software/snortsnarf/SnortSnarf-021024.1.tar.gz
   http://www.silicondefense.com/software/spice/Spade-021012.1.tgz

If anyone thinks these should not be in the 'contrib' directory,
please let me know why.  They've both been in that directory from
Snort 1.6.3 through 1.8.7.

Thanks,

   Jim