[Snort-devel] Snort FAQ 3.15: snortpp

Dragos Ruiu dr at ...40...
Thu Oct 24 13:36:03 EDT 2002

splay.c attached. (it used to be the distro)

Build instructions (we don't need no stinking autoconf:
the single pukyest piece of software ever :-):

cc -o snortpp snortpp.c

In my biased opinion that splay library
is better than the stuff I pointed Marty
to and he used. But he didn't feel like
changing stream 4 once it was written. :-)

I have a new improved snortpp that will get your
rules whiter and brighter with less calories -
I will release it and the new less filling
and better tasting version of Cerebus one of
these days as soon as I get back home from
the land of confusing internet paradoxes,
a.k.a. Japan.

cheers,
--dr