[Snort-devel] Rule building gui ?

Dell, Jeffrey JDell at ...1640...
Thu Oct 24 08:39:04 EDT 2002

You can checkout IDS Policy Manager at www.activeworx.com. It is a windows
GUI that helps manage snort rules.

Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: Salmon Sion David [mailto:01006401 at ...1255...]
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2002 9:45 AM
To: 'snort-devel at lists.sourceforge.net'
Subject: [Snort-devel] Rule building gui ?

hi I am a second year hnd student in the uk. I have to complete a project
for this my final year . I thought a graphical user interface that builds
rules for snort (windows based) would be a good area for a project.
Unfortunatly I have litle experiance with NIDS and would like to know if
this is a good area to base a project .
Any help anyone could give me would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks

    Sion