[Snort-devel] Objections to removing configure/Makefile.ins from HEAD

Jeff Nathan jeff at ...835...
Wed Oct 23 00:31:01 EDT 2002

Heh..

Or perhaps we could find some common ground between where we are now and
completely cleaning things up?

A shell script would be sufficient to hide this from the user, but we'd
require them to have automake and autoconf installed.

Exactly what would the plan be?

- -Jeff

- --On Tuesday, October 22, 2002 22:07:43 -0400 "Andrew R. Baker"