[Snort-devel] Total connections, Connections per sec.

Chris Green cmg at ...402...
Thu Oct 10 04:44:02 EDT 2002

"Ashley Thomas" <athomas at ...1383...> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Snort already maintains variable for # of tcp,udp,icmp,frags
> and by sending a SIGUSR1, it outputs these details.
>
> If i need to get the Total connections that are currently open
> at any time, is there already some variable which i can access ?

In CVS HEAD, check out the commit from last night and look at the
iTotalSessions variable in used by spp_perfmonitor.

There's still a lot of autoconf foo that needs to be done and I'm
going to move the etc and rules directories around so it's under heavy
dev at the moment.
--
Chris Green <cmg at ...402...>
A good pun is its own reword.