[Snort-devel] snort1.9 WIN32 compile problems

Chris Green cmg at ...402...
Fri Oct 4 12:26:06 EDT 2002

"Paul Accosta" <paco at ...1602...> writes:

> Im using MSVC and the given project to try to compile snort1.9.0 for
> windows. I get an error during compilation saying that 'unable to open
> getrusage.c' . I checked the appropriate directory and this file is not
> there. Was this file not packaged in the release? If not can I get this
> file somewhere else or is there some way to get around it?

Delete it from the project.  It was a result of miscommunication
between Chris Reid and myself.  This file is not needed in the project
and can safely be deleted.
--
Chris Green <cmg at ...402...>
"I'm beginning to think that my router may be confused."