[Snort-devel] Possible bug in spo_database

Wed Oct 2 20:24:26 EDT 2002

This appears to be a problem when inserting data into the OPT table.
Still haven't had time to track down much else.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kreimendahl, Chad J
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2002 5:16 PM
To: snort-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-devel] Possible bug in spo_database

If anyone can get to this before me... Lemme know... I'll try to find it
in the morning.

database: oracle_error: ORA-06550: line 1, column 5:
PLS-00103: Encountered the symbol "end-of-file" when expecting one of
the following:

   begin case declare exit for goto if loop mod null pragma
   raise return select update while with <an identifier>
   <a double-quoted delimited-identifier> <a bind variable> <<
   close current delete fetch lock insert open rollback
   savepoint set sql execute commit forall merge
   <a single-quoted SQL string> pipe