[Snort-devel] Possible bug in spo_database

Tue Oct 1 15:17:29 EDT 2002

If anyone can get to this before me... Lemme know... I'll try to find it
in the morning.

database: oracle_error: ORA-06550: line 1, column 5:
PLS-00103: Encountered the symbol "end-of-file" when expecting one of
the following:

   begin case declare exit for goto if loop mod null pragma
   raise return select update while with <an identifier>
   <a double-quoted delimited-identifier> <a bind variable> <<
   close current delete fetch lock insert open rollback
   savepoint set sql execute commit forall merge
   <a single-quoted SQL string> pipe