[Snort-devel] Changing packet capture file names

Matt Yackley Matt.Yackley at ...1120...
Tue Nov 12 13:42:03 EST 2002

I'm looking for a way to change the : in the packet capture file names to a
_ when running Snort on a linux box.  I run Snort under linux but I archive
and review data from a windows machine and it of course chokes when
unzipping files with : in the name.  I was able to change the code in 1.8.7,
but I can't find where to change this under Snort 1.9.0.  Does anyone know
of the location to change this?  I would love to switch to 1.9, but I can't
until I solve this "problem".

Thanks,
matt