[Snort-devel] Couple Qs

SnortDev SnortDev at ...1675...
Mon Nov 11 12:46:15 EST 2002

1)  Is there a spot that specifically details the CVS source versions
available and the logical names associated.... (I'm sure that's been
answered somewhere but I can't seem to find it...) i.e. current is
"snort co snort"...

2)  Has anyone tried to compile Snort 1.9 or 2.0 on VS.Net?  Its getting
cumbersome, amuzing, but cumbersome... (espescially with the full MS
Platform SDK)

3) Has anyone determined what is/was causing the  Error 1067 when
attempting to run Snort as a Win 32 Service (on Win XP / 2000/ and .Net
Svr RC1, 1.9x - all the 1.9 builds I've found - and  2.0)

2.0 Port took care of all the MSSQL issues It seems but the SVC still
bombs with almost no useful info...

And I still haven't managed to get a Snort CVS or Distro to compile....

Thanks,
-d

Dain