[Snort-devel] Problem with Snort Compilation and Executaion

Sumanta sumanta at ...1662...
Mon Nov 4 05:58:07 EST 2002

Dear Mr. Roesch,
I have downloaded the source code of snort from the website. Now I want to run it in Win32 platform. After successful compilation when I tried to run the executable file, a message comes "Packet.dll not found".
Can you please help me regarding this problem. I am using Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 as the compilation tool and there is no dll in Windows namely "Packet.dll". How can I overcome this problem?
Regards,
Sumanta Naha
India