[Snort-devel] Re: snort Preprocessor question

Simon Windows simon.windows at ...1387...
Sun May 26 22:56:01 EDT 2002

Oops, seems that something I was doing was causing the problem... Please
disregard my previous email.

--

  Simon Windows    _--_|\    Advanced Computer Capabilities Branch
  Tel 825-96568   / DSTO \   Defence Science & Technology Organisation