[Snort-devel] [ snort-Bugs-551184 ] snort ./configure --with-mysql fails

noreply at ...12... noreply at ...12...
Sun May 26 10:29:04 EDT 2002

Bugs item #551184, was opened at 2002-05-01 15:28
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=103357&aid=551184&group_id=3357

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
 When using snort 1.8.6 and compiling with
mysql support (--with-mysql --with-flexresp)
all seems to go well, but when snort is
started it fails because mysql support is not
compiled in this copy. Repeated attempts to
re-install using ./configure --with-mysql and
using FreeBSD ports
(/usr/ports/security/snort) using "make
-DWITH_MYSQL -DWITH-FLEXRESP install clean"
does not improve the situation.

In effect the mysql database output does not
work.

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)