[Snort-devel] SNMP traps in devel

Chris Green cmg at ...402...
Thu May 23 13:49:04 EDT 2002

Rob Hughes <rob at ...825...> writes:

> I've tried rm'ing the entire tree many times thinking the same thing. I
> always get the same failure though. The cvs script I use is the same one
> from the sf page.

try running
make distclean
aclocal; autoconf; automake; autoheader

And see if it clears up for you

> So, progress. But this one looks like either a bug in the FBSD source or
> and incompatibility.

Well, it does compile on Linux, OpenBSD, and Mac OS X for sure on a
nearly daily basis with the right amount of autoconf munging. I'm
pretty sure that it will work on FreeBSD though I don't know how well
the libnet stuff is keeping up with bitrot at the moment.
--
Chris Green <cmg at ...402...>