[Snort-devel] Removal of flags A+ in favor of established

Chris Green cmg at ...402...
Mon May 20 13:40:01 EDT 2002

"Kreimendahl, Chad J" <Chad.Kreimendahl at ...1167...> writes:

> Asynchlink question...
>
> Nope, we actually don't, but it seemed to be the only way to avoid the large
> burden of several evasion alerts that were actually not evasions (our
> firewall or core router causes most of them to happen).

Evasion alerts from what?  Whats the prefix? :-)

anyway, I have now added internal_alerts option to http_decode if you
want alerts from the http decoder.  That's being worked on as
well. It's noiser than the old one :)
--
Chris Green <cmg at ...402...>