[Snort-devel] snort core dump with multiples DOS

Chris Green cmg at ...402...
Wed May 15 17:21:03 EDT 2002

axel.letourneur at ...1289... writes:

> Hi all
>
> I write to the mailling list few days ago, because on a little linux computer
> snort crash after received multiple  ping of death.
> the computer is pentium 166 Mhz with 64 Mo of RAM and a redhat linux 7.0 with
>
> anyone could you help me
>
> Thanks

What output plugins do you have enabled?  We've tried on a few
platforms right now and we're not seeing it with -A fast -b

We're trying to track it down but not seeing it at the moment
--
Chris Green <cmg at ...402...>
Don't use a big word where a diminutive one will suffice.