Snort developers friendlyness was Re: [Snort-devel] small "-z" fix

Alberto Dainotti alberto at ...68...
Mon May 13 04:35:03 EDT 2002

On Mon, 13 May 2002, Jeff Nathan wrote:

> > Alberto Dainotti <alberto at ...68...> writes:
> >
> > > Hello, please tell me if this is the right place to submit this.
> > >
> > > Command line option "-z" doesn't take any arguments.
> >

> This guy is a dork, don't commit that, PLEASE.
>
> -Jeff

If you don't hesitate to call "dork" people *you think* made mistakes,
well actually you shouldn't hesitate to publically call yourself "dork"
because the mistake was yours.

- You didn't properly make updates to snort-stable sources
and to snort-stable and current documentation.
- I pointed out *your mistakes* trying to be helpful.
- You misunderstood my mail and my patch.
- You didn't check cvs commits. As Chris acknowledged my
patch, and submitted to cvs.

Alberto Dainotti
URIZEN - Internetworking & Digital Security    http://www.urizen.it
PGP Key available at: http://www.urizen.it/pgp
Key Fingerprint: 87CF D95A CE0F 3188 3950  4B1F 3B56 DE69 D05F B8F5