Fwd: Re: [Snort-devel] Race Conditions

Peter Moore peter at ...799...
Thu May 9 05:31:02 EDT 2002

What database are you using? i am testing my Sybase plugin that i wrote for
Snort and due to a bug i had, it complained about not being able to insert
due to a duplicate key (ie the record was already there) but it didn't put
Snort into a race condition....Snort merely reported the error and kept
running as per normal.
cheers
peter
ps i shall try and release the Sybase code by the end of May once i am
satisfied it is working ok.
Peter Moore

peter at ...799...
http://beos.loved.com/
ICQ 926967 (old) 95022055 (new - Oct 18, 2000)