[Snort-devel] barnyard future / snort-stable branch

Alberto Dainotti alberto at ...68...
Wed May 8 13:06:55 EDT 2002

On Wed, 8 May 2002, Chris Green wrote:

> > Sources from snort-stable snapshots come from another repository with
> > other branches. So it's not possible to track the stable branch by cvs
> > etc...
> > In my opinion this creates difficulties for developers who want to code
> > additions or modules for snort while tracking stable branch.
> > Is there a reason for making the branching of snort not publicly
> > accessible ?
>
> It is publically available in the SNORT_1_8 branch.

Ooops, now I see them.. I was looking in the /src directory
while all the files where in the Attic of / dir :-)
Sorry !
But why do you keep the same files of different branches on
different directories ? (files in / are also in  /src /rules etc...)
Greets,
					Alberto.

PGP Key available at: http://www.urizen.it/pgp
Key Fingerprint: 87CF D95A CE0F 3188 3950  4B1F 3B56 DE69 D05F B8F5