[Snort-devel] Removing colon from output logs

Frank Knobbe fknobbe at ...337...
Wed May 8 12:25:04 EDT 2002

Why make it overly complicated? Shouldn't a simply scripted replace of
the : into an _ before the copy from Linux to Win32 be enough? I can
script that in a one liner in Windows...

(not quite sure how to script that in Linux, but I imagine it would
involve sed somehow :)

Frank