[Snort-devel] Compiling 1.8.4 under RHL 7.2

Chris Green cmg at ...402...
Sun Mar 31 18:32:10 EST 2002

Bill McCarty <bmccarty at ...1217...> writes:

> I've only just begun monitoring this list, so please forgive me if
> recent traffic has dealt with this issue.

To paraphrase Carl Sagan, "Billions and Billions of times" :-)

aclocal
automake

Once upon a time we had a real fix for it in the mailing list archives
but I can't find it.  It happesn on Linux machines when the configure
scripts are generated on Marty's FBSD machine ( I think )
--
Chris Green <cmg at ...835...>
Let not the sands of time get in your lunch.