[Snort-devel] [ snort-Bugs-528934 ] postgresql logging issue

noreply at ...12... noreply at ...12...
Sat Mar 23 18:58:52 EST 2002

Bugs item #528934, was opened at 2002-03-12 05:22
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=103357&aid=528934&group_id=3357

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
took me a little while to track down what was going on,
however it seems that when you have 2 entries logging
to postgresql (possibly others) and you don't specify
host=localhost, snort will segfault and exit. my hunch
is that the two entries get upset about sharing the
socket or something.

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)