[Snort-devel] Well done Christian ...

Mark Vevers mark at ...1121...
Fri Mar 22 15:19:07 EST 2002

I was wondering why it said 1152 rules and 1152 chain
headers - guess you beat me to it (again).... Were shall
we go next - (hey I'm determined to have snort doing
GIGE reliably by the summer!) - I'd very interested to
hear what Chris & Marty are thinking of w.r.t. the
detection engine.

I'll test the new code as soon as I can, but I've just
got back from the birth of No.2 son (Ben).... TTFN

Mark
--
Mark Vevers. mark at ...1121... / mvevers at ...1186...
Internet Backbone Engineering Team