AW: [Snort-devel] snort 1.8.4 build 99 dumps core when using icmp pass rules with i type set

Poppi, Sandro Sandro.Poppi at ...1204...
Wed Mar 20 03:35:03 EST 2002

I found out the problem: I used ...;itype:5, icode:0;...
where I should have used semikolon instead of comma.

Now snort works. Maybe some additional syntax checking may help.

Ciao,
Sandro