[Snort-devel] [ snort-Bugs-489517 ] Win32 Snort 1.8.3 w/ IDSCenter

noreply at ...12... noreply at ...12...
Thu Mar 14 19:34:18 EST 2002

Bugs item #489517, was opened at 2001-12-05 20:03
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=103357&aid=489517&group_id=3357

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I have installed Snort w/ IDSCenter under package
1.8.3 on several Windows 2000 Advanced SP2 servers.
On all installations, the IDSCenter was unable to
locate the .rules files unless they were located in
the same folder as the IDSCenter.exe.

Win32 Snort executed from CLI or if .rules files are
copied to same directory as the IDSCenter binary, runs
successfully.