[Snort-devel] database schema: postgresql

Steve Halligan agent33 at ...269...
Tue Mar 5 13:27:05 EST 2002

Perhaps, as Barnyard becomes the norm for doing the actual
grunt work of database insertion, the penalty of building this
into the schema will become moot.  Snort can spool out data to
its hearts content, Barnyard can do nasty slow inserts the "right" way.
-steve