[Snort-devel] Bus Error on Solaris 7/SPARC

Chris Green cmg at ...81...
Sun Mar 3 20:31:01 EST 2002

[ please pick either users or devel for problem reports but not both ]

User BALGAA System Engineer <balgaa at ...1049...> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I changed my Sun Ultra 1E OS from Redhat-6.2/SPARC to Solaris
> 7/SPARC.
>
> I configured/compiled successfully "snort-stable" with following

Hrm swore I fixed these just the other day.  What was the date of your
"snort-stable"?  grep SPARC_TWIDDLE spp_stream4.c
--
Chris Green <cmg at ...81...>