[Snort-devel] dsize ranges

Chris Green cmg at ...402...
Thu Jun 27 10:59:40 EDT 2002

Andreas Östling <andreaso at ...387...> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to check if a payload size is within a certain range.
> I first thought that something like this would do the trick:

Yeah, theres a lot of them that just attach to the ds_list for their
plugin where as the ones that support multiples, create their own otns
and whack it on rather than filling out the already exsisting otn.

I like your patch and moving it into the 1.9. All development type
activities should be focused on this as its a bit different from the
1.8 branch that has a final maintence release coming out.
--
Chris Green <cmg at ...402...>
A good pun is its own reword.