[Snort-devel] --disable-debug enables debug

Fyodor fygrave at ...1...
Tue Jun 25 12:45:04 EDT 2002

Bob Perkins <rnpnj at ...398...> spoke:
> According to the following extract from the autoconf manual
> (http://www.gnu.org/manual/autoconf/html_mono/autoconf.html)
> autoconf and configure are working correctly.  The parameters are for
> 1) what to do if either enable or disable is used and 2) what to do if
> neither one is used.

Oh true. Agree, our fault then, should be fixed :-) I am wondering if
someone ever used any --disable* options with snort though (not that they'd
make much sense, cuz all the 'enable'able options are disabled by default
anyway :-)), cuz this configure.in pieces were there since the early
beginning :-)