[Snort-devel] Have you tried using "config interface: whatever" in 1.8.7...

Chris Green cmg at ...402...
Tue Jun 25 12:12:38 EDT 2002

Phil Wood <cpw at ...86...> writes:

> It opens the interface twice, and byebye alerts.  At least on linux.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Phil

Hrm maybe that's what that initialize interfaces kludge that no one
could tell me what it was for was for :-)

I'll have to think how to handle that if the comment about plugins
that need to know the MTU of the interface is true....

--
Chris Green <cmg at ...402...>