[Snort-devel] Snort 1.8.6 and PPPoE links

C.J.O. cjo at ...37...
Mon Jun 24 08:02:00 EDT 2002

Please find attached "pppoe.cap", containing 94 packets which have been
obtained using the tcpdump parameters as instructed below.  If this isn't
what's required, please advise.

Cheers,

Christopher J. Oliver