[Snort-devel] [Fwd: [tech:02224] Snort-Snmp Upgrade]

Glenn Mansfield Keeni glenn at ...1085...
Sun Jun 23 00:38:01 EDT 2002

Chris,
   I have put together the Snort-SnmpUpgrade for the Snort-1.9.
It is available at
  http://www.cysol.co.jp/contrib/snortsnmp/snortSnmpPlugin-01-1.9.tar.gz
If you are looking for a patch file you can use
  http://www.cysol.co.jp/contrib/snortsnmp/SnortSnmpPatch-01-1.9.gz

The patch does not contain the updated MIB files (this is not to
compile and/or run snort) and it does not contain the new README
(updated and renamed from README-SNMP to README.SNMP).

I suggest that you use Plugin upgrade itself. It contains the
new (Upgraded) MIB Files, the updated README (name changed from
README-SNMP to README.SNMP) and the updated spo_SnmpTrap.{c,h}.

This may need some tuning- let the comments and bug-reports keep
coming in.

Glenn