[Snort-devel] Core on FBSD using new SNMP trap code + spade

Rob Hughes rob at ...825...
Mon Jun 17 10:13:23 EDT 2002

On Mon, 2002-06-17 at 08:44, Glenn Mansfield Keeni wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have uploaded a fresh upgrade it is available from
> http://www.cysol.co.jp/contrib/snortsnmp/snortSnmpPlugin-04-1.8.6.tar.gz
> the patch to upgrade from snortSnmpPlugin-02 is available from
> http://www.cysol.co.jp/contrib/snortsnmp/SnortSnmpPatch-04.gz.
>
> The changes are as follows:
>      - core dumps when packetPrint was called without a packet and
>        when the rule did not have a message - is taken care of.
>      - when Mac address is not available - the Mac address is printed
>        as 00 00 00 00 00 00
>

> Glenn

Glenn,

Looks really good so far with several anomsensor alerts received and
nary a hiccup from Snort. This patch is now everything I asked for and a
bit more, all good. I really appreciate the work you've put in on this,
along with all the Snort developers.

I think this one is ready for a cvs commit.

Best regards,
Rob